Most everyone knows how Drew loves a good car wash. Well, the boys asked if they could clean the car. I mean who could say no. They were offering to do work. They did a great job. The wheels have never looked cleaner!
I love that the boys wanted to wash the car, and I especially love that Drew has a helmet on - he's ready for any danger that a mini van can throw at him!
5 comments:
Send them my way!! We've got an identical mino that needs some serious washin'!!
The helmet???? Was the car moving?
very cute boys!
will this be their new job?
what cute good boys!
I love that the boys wanted to wash the car, and I especially love that Drew has a helmet on - he's ready for any danger that a mini van can throw at him!
i was going to mention the helmet too, but i see everyone has aleady commented on that. please send the boys our way...the sube is dirty
Post a Comment