
Aaron held true to his promise of taking pictures of the boys. This morning before church he rounded up the boys and took them outside for pictures. (I had to go to church early to accompany the choir.) He succeeded in getting a really cute picture. He even photo shopped out Drew's black eye, a sprinkler, etc. Good job Aaron!!
5 comments:
that is better then a good job, great job!!
Good job Aaron!!! I want your kids and your new camera. The boys are very cute and I need that picture..send it to Costco.
that picture is so cute, i need a copy! can you send me the share with friends or whatever email from the photosite??
thanks for visiting tonight -- we love having you and i'm trying the mussaman this week!
So freaking cute!!! I need a copy too!!!
great job aaron!
Cutest picture! Great job on the photoshop - drew looks as good as new! :) Cute outfits for the boys too - oh wait, I guess you don't call it outfits for boys....cute clothes! Where did you get them?
Post a Comment