




The binkie is no longer! Peyton has been quite the character lately. I think he may be suffering from binkie withdrawal. He gave up the binkie about 2 weeks ago all by himself. He's only asked for it a handful of times, but sometimes I think he misses the comfort of it. To top things off at the same time he gave up his binkie, his favorite little blanket that he has to sleep with ripped. He just keeps saying, "Blanky broken," when we put him to bed. I've tried to give him a different blanket, but he promptly throws it out of his crib and says, "Don't like it. Time out." Poor guy. At least he always slept with two little blankets, so he still has one of them. He has been up to quite the antics. I opened the fridge to get the kids a snack. I found some very interesting items. When I tried to take them out the cute 2 year old was beside himself. Needless to say, they stayed in the fridge for a couple of days. During which he would come and check on his "treasures" to make sure no one had moved them. Now if we could just find Aaron's watch!
7 comments:
He is so stinkin cute. I too put strange things in the fridge. Sometime i put my book in there when i am too busy thinking. Other times I hide things in there from Crewe. Peyton has the right idea!!!!
I meant to also say that i love your new header. Very nice intro to your blog.
love the new header...that pic is so cute. bring me the blanky and i can fix it for P.
$100 pey has the watch in one of his "treasure spots"
ps like the new blog profile
That boy is dang cute and I think I will put "the fridge" on places to look for my keys as they have a tendency to be MIA often.
How did you get the boys picture as your header, it is so cute and clever.
PS I am enjoying "Sunflower" gret choice
I love the new header! So cute - and that P- what a doll! he's adorable....but I don't know about that final score....there's still time for the girls to make a showing! :)
p.s. I read Eclipse last night - I am dying to hear what you thought about that one....I'm not so sure...
Post a Comment