Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Happy 4th of July!





We had a great 4th of July. It was quiet, but fun. Aaron grilled up some hamburgers and hot dogs paired with some fresh corn on the cob made for a delicious dinner! The boys put on a great fireworks show. It lasted for about an hour and a half. Peyton was quite nervous at first. He kept saying, "Scary." However, by the end he would say, "Like it. My favorite." A lot of our neighbors were setting off fireworks also. Anytime a Whistling Pete went off all the boys would yell, "Nice scream." We finished right around 10:00 pm. The boys are already sound asleep. What a great day!

5 comments:

Tanya said...

Happy 4th!
We wish we were there especially since they don't let you do fireworks here. Except for poppers.
The boys look so cute in their red white and blue!

{natalie} said...

i am certainly looking forward to the pioneer day celebration at your house. i was thinking about it last night and how much we love it. the pics are so cute of all the red, white & blue boys.

The Persson's said...

It looks like you had such a great 4th!!! I love all the pictures! Such cute boys!

jody said...

Such cute boys and pictures, I need them all. I love those boys! Ac you are looking good I can tell you have lost weight.

Ashley said...

SO STINKIN cute! I wish we could be there for the 24th.