

Yesterday Ethan and his buddy set up a lemonade stand. They sold regular lemonade and strawberry lemonade. Their stand was a hit seeing as how it was 104 degrees. They each made $3.25. Seeing the great cash flow potential, Alex and Drew set up their own lemonade stand bright and early this morning. They sold regular lemonade for 25 cents a cup. They each made $2.25 which they were quite thrilled with. Alex is working on his next business venture. He's thinking a pizza stand.....
6 comments:
put me down for 2 glasses boys!! and nat would buy pizza in a heart beat!
oooh, maybe you should send them door to door pimping thier drinks and pizza.
Sweet boys!
What a great idea, you know it is a rule that you always stop at childrens lemonaid stands! I would have paid big bucks for the Schofield boys lemonaid, to cute.
i love the idea of a pizza stand. maybe they could stop by nevoles and pick up a few and then call me and i'll buy some.
the lemonade stand is so cute and i love that little table!
PIZZA! That's hilarious. My kids did a stand on the 4th (I'll post soon) and they made 50 cents.
Big difference!!
Great Job boys -- I am very impressed. Now I know what to do when things at T-Mobile aren't going so well!
Post a Comment