


Peyton has decided he is Superman. He is constantly trying to get someone to take his shirt off and tie it around him like a cape. He then runs around, faster than a locomotive, and yells, "SU-per-MAN." The boys think this is absolutely hilarious and constantly encourage him. What a funny 2 year old he is!
PS These are taken with our old camera and I just noticed they're a little blurry since he was running around so fast! :)
7 comments:
Even if they were taken with the new camera it would be really hard to catch the amazing SUperMan on camera without a little blur!!
It's a wonder you could catch him at all since he is as fast as the speed of lightning. Peyton makes the best Superman I've ever seen!!
we love superman!!
I love that he is so little and yet seems so BIG. He is darling. And potty trained!!!
Amazing parents.
What a darling little cuperman in his big boy pantpes. I need to see those babies.
P - great outfit! I love how the cape goes so well with the pants! :) You are too cute!
That is "superman" and "panties" and I still love that little guy.
Panties? Those are drawers not panties. Superman would get your panties if you said that to him.
Post a Comment