Friday, July 13, 2007

The Terrible Twos




This is how I found Peyton this afternoon busy singing the "Clean up" song. Apparently he was trying to make himself some chocolate milk in Drew's room. How could you get mad though. I mean he was singing, "Clean up. Clean up. Everybody everywhere." This little incident means Peyton has officially entered the terrible twos :). He's darling though!! I love that little guy!

5 comments:

jody said...

Holy Crap, I am impressed that you thought to get the camera. He is cute however.

{natalie} said...

that is so stinking funny. that peyton is so cute. kade loves chocolate milk too.

jody said...

so cute. I mean, messy. I mean, typical. I mean, smart.

all boys should get chocolate milk.

ash

Tanya said...

Oh no! It's so funny to see how little minds work.

The Persson's said...

I love that P!!! Did that chocolate milk stain the carpet?