Thursday, July 12, 2007

Photo Bug






So Aaron sold his beloved AK-47 to buy a new Canon Rebel XTI. The camera came today and it is very cool. It takes pictures so fast and in focus. The kids can't get away from us now :)! We were planning to take some new pictures of the boys tomorrow. Of course today Drew got a black eye and Peyton cut his head open. They're both doing fine. It just looks bad. We did manage to capture a few new pics. Peyton helped Aaron make a cake today. He decided he absolutely loves frosting. Mmmmm yummy!

6 comments:

The Persson's said...

I love the pictures! i want Aaron and the boys to come do some of that wonderful baking for me! :) How did Drew get a black eye?

{natalie} said...

awesome camera! and a cake? again....no call.

*ethan* said...

swwwweeeeeeeeet camera!

jody said...

I love the camera, I want one!!!!!

Those are some darling boys. I need to see them!!

PS Glad the AK whatever is gone>

Ashley said...

very cool.

drew's eye is awesome!

Tanya said...

I am so jealous. I have been wanting one of those forever. I think it would make such a difference to have a camera without a delay.