


Alex loves to make his own peanut butter and jam sandwiches. As he was making one, Peyton decided to try peanut butter for the first time. His response, "Mmmmm. Yummy! My favorite!" He insisted on making his own pb & j minus the j. It kept him occupied for quite some time. What a delicious sandwich!
Addendum: We just put Peyton to bed. Aaron was helping him say his prayers. Apparently Aaron left out an important part because after Peyton said Amen he said, "Jones a mission." What a cutie!! My kids teach me every day!
5 comments:
How cute! I love it! Peyton is growing up so much. He's just like his big brothers.
Peyton - will you come live with me! I think you are adorable! :) If you say yes - just know that I'll have a freezer full of Ego's and plenty of HAMMMMMM! :)
That is one darling baby. He is so smart and how sweet is that to remember Jones the Missionary.
i love all the posting. AND I love the cute kids. Crewe hates peanut butter, what the....
what? p hasn't had PB before? that's so weird. i mean...normal. anyways, glad he likes it.
can he please come over and tell kade it's time to be potty trained?????? please p please.
Post a Comment