Yesterday I was sick. My tummy hurt so bad that I had to go to the emergency room. They gave me a wrist band and a blanket. Then the doctor comed. He talked to me about my stomach. Then they had to give me a IV. Then they gave me medicine. Then somebody nice gave me rootbeer to drink. Then somebody took some pictures of my inside. Then I took a nap to the CAT Scan. Then I rode a wheelchair back. Then I had to wait to finish. Then it was over. Someone nice wrapped my arm in a big bandage. And I getted to drink my rootbeer. And I getted to eat my suckers. Then I goed home. Then the next day I feeled better. The End.
(Alex is doing well. We're supposed to keep an eye on him today, but it looks like it's not appendicitis. Yeah!)
5 comments:
Alex - I am so happy you are feeling better and I am glad that they were nice to you at the hospital. That's cool that they gave you rootbeer, last time I was there they only gave me ice. No water, just ice.
Alex- You must be in a TON of pain that you had to go to the dr. You are tuff and brave! Good job. I am so happy that you are feeling better.
Alex, you are so brave! I am so glad your tummy is not hurting anymore. I love rootbeer! Maybe we should always have some around in case someone gets a bad tummy ache. We love you!
alex i had no idea you were in the hospital bed. i'm glad you are feeling better. did mom and dad get stock in the hospital yet???
Al so glad you are feeling better. Next comes the huge Dr bill and your parents will be sick.
Post a Comment