We're back from Hawaii!
It's hard to believe I was sitting on a beautiful beach just a couple of days ago.
It's hard to believe I was sitting on a beautiful beach just a couple of days ago.
Aaron redeemed 450,000 frequent flier milesto fly us all first class!
That is definitely the way to travel to Hawaii!
In fact, when we landed the boys said
that there was no way that was a 7 hour flight!
Unlimited snacks and drinks, personal video systems,
and a meal made the boys very happy.
that there was no way that was a 7 hour flight!
Unlimited snacks and drinks, personal video systems,
and a meal made the boys very happy.
Drew didn't even mind that he
had to wear a golf shirt on the plane.
At first, he was upset as he wanted to wear
his usual attire of basketball shorts and Cars t-shirt.
I told him since we were flying
first class he needed to wear some "regular" clothes.
His response,
Oh, I get it. In first class, they don't get "STYLE!"
We got our luggage and checked into
the Embassy Suites a block away from Waikiki.
We weren't in the hotel for more than 5 minutes
before the boys were in their swimsuits.
We walked 1 block
and were at the beach.

The boys were fearless
and loved the water!


3 comments:
Sounds good so far. I want to fly first class.
i am still wishing I could have tagged along as your Nanny!! I am looking forward to all your pictures. I'm glad you are back.
looks fun... even P was near the water! wow!
Post a Comment