
Tuesday was our day of beaches.
We went to Napili, Po'olenalena, Makena Big Beach,
and Wailea.
We woke up early and attempted to
take a family picture at Napili Beach with
our tripod and timer.

We got a couple of cute ones.

We stayed at the Sheraton
in a Ohana suite which was amazing.
The boys loved the hammock
on the patio!

That evening they showed Bolt
on a big screen outside with popcorn
and punch.
The boys wanted to stay here longer!

We ended the day watching another
gorgeous Hawaiian sunset on the beach.


5 comments:
I wish we were still there!!
i wish i were there too.
Me too I wish I was there too!
Love the pictures!! We have stayed at this place and it IS wonderful!!! We have a pic of us in that same hammock. Love it. When we came home from that trip was when I got the first hammock for the back yard.
I love the picture of your family in the water. It is so great!!!
what a fun trip!! It was so good seeing you all last week! Can't wait to see you again in a couple more! :)
Post a Comment