Sunday we were able to go to church
and spend the day with Grandma.
It was so nice to be with her!!
That evening we flew to Maui.
We stayed in Kanaapali - first at the Westin.
The hotel was right on the beach
which was beautiful!


The pool was so much fun with two waterslides,
a hidden pool, basketball hoop, and view of the beach.

Peyton loved the waterslide!

E and Alex had fun playing some hoop.

After a morning of fun in the sun
we drove up Haleakala.
It was amazing to go from sea level and 88 degrees
to 10,000 feet and 54 degrees in less than an hour.


I love these pictures of the boys
with the clouds and ocean!




That evening we ate dinner at the Hard Rock
in Lahaina and enjoyed a beautiful sunset!
3 comments:
You guys look so tan! I wish we were there with you.
So fun!!! Lets plan a trip together :)
-T
Oh Hawaii is one of my favorites. I need to go again.
I love the family picture, send it to the big C so I can have a print please.
Post a Comment