Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Hiking Woman

So, Natali is still refusing to update her blog (aka she's too busy). If you missed my post from a couple days ago, you missed a good one, she deleted it so no joy to be found. But I have noticed that Natali has had this strange urge to hike lately. She's taken the kids on two BIG hikes. First, she took them to hike the Y in Provo. Second, she took them to hike Mt. Timp. Both times without me. I'm starting to think she has a death wish, but she claims she has a good time and the boys love it. Enjoy.

"Y" Hike





Mt. Timp


6 comments:

*ethan* said...

nice hikes... speaking of hikes what happened to aar's other blog he posted the other day?!?!?!

Sally and Paul said...

Gotta love the hiking!

{natalie} said...

nan i am seriously impressed that you took the 4 boys to hike the Y. holy smokes. i knew you did it but I didn't know Aar didn't go. you are awesome. we want to do the caves soon, want to go again?

Ashley said...

All I can say, is that I am grateful to be left out of the hiking. But we all know that you are a better mom/person than I :)

Tanya said...

I missed the other post! We want it back.

That Timp hike was so fun...on the way down! Miss you guys.

jody said...

I have never hiked the "Y" and I would like to do that the next time we are down. AC you can join me. Great pictures and good for you for taking the boy and it looks like fun.

AC we tried to get to your other post and it was gone asap. I guess it wasn't suppose to be posted but I think you should try again.