We woke up bright and early
and headed straight to the USS Arizona Memorial.
It opened at 7:30 am. We got there at 7:35 am
and the earliest tickets were for 1:00 pm,
so off to Kahlua Beach we went.


The boys LOVE the beach
even Peyton!

The boys enjoyed visiting Pearl Harbor.
P is still talking about the surprise attack
and what happened.
They were all very well behaved
and enjoyed learning about the events that took place.

We were able to visit my Grandma
that evening.
It was so great to see her!
The boys all loved GG!
She had survival kits for them
complete with candy, Goldfish, water, Pez, cars, and Teddy Grahams.
Alex kept asking if we could
move into the condo across the hall!

3 comments:
i thought your grandma was tall. haha. i've never seen her before so I don't know why I thought that. I love that pic of the boys on their bellies
who are those brown babies? i love the beach too.
So nice that you got to see the Grandma.
I am so jealous!! What a fantastic trip! The kids loved the post card. We can't wait to see more HI pics!
Post a Comment