We have had so much snow this winter! Yesterday it took Aaron over an hour to shovel about 12 inches off half of our drive way. In fact, we were literally snowed in. (I am so grateful Aaron was home to shovel!) There was no way we could have made it out of the driveway without getting stuck. Luckily our great neighbors came by with their four wheelers and finished the driveway and moved all the snow the snow plow placed right in front of our driveway. They cancelled church after Sacrament Meeting because the snow was coming down so fast and they were worried about people getting stuck in the parking lot. Let's just say it was one of the greatest Sundays of Drew's life!

This picture was taken a couple of weeks ago
and at the time I thought this was a lot of snow.
The snow is now almost half way up the fence!!
With all this beautiful snow comes some very anxious children. D has had a fever of 102.8 for the past 24 hours and P has been trying to get rid of a cough for the past 2 weeks, so outdoor activities are out. Break out the......

Moon Sand!
Messy stuff, but worth the afternoon of fun!

Candy Land!
D and P played so well together!
We must have played 5 games!
As soon as E and Al got home
P tricked them into playing a few more
games with him!
5 comments:
i can't believe you got out early! we left early but not b/c church was cancelled. :)
those pictures of the boys are cute, though i HATE moon sand.
good thing aar was there to shovel. you get so much snow up there in the north.
So much snow! We can't wait to come see it ourselves!
Moon sand????It sounds like playdough--which i do not like.
I love this post. You are a great mom.
I do not like snow.
looks like you are staying very busy with all the snow. Anytime you want to leave all that and come kick it with me on the beach just let me know!
p.s. Hey E - Emily called and said she loves your long fluffy hair! :)
How cute are these boys? I love it when it snows!!! It is so pretty and fresh. Hate it when you have to drive in it though. You know I don't shovel snow so good thing we have men who will do it. I will have to suggest to our Bishop about the canceling church for the winter as we seem to be having a little of the white stuff too.
Post a Comment