Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Aaron Travels a LOT!

I travel every week, well, almost every week. I do love airplanes and I love to fly. I really enjoy telling my boys about the different airplanes I flew on that week. www.jetphotos.net We go here weekly to look at the planes dad might be flying on. So, I have been trying to take pictures of the planes I have been flying on. See if you guess what type they are.





Let me also say, I do love flying 1st Class. Nothing like the comfort of a fat wide seat and leg room. Steerage is to be avoided at all costs.


6 comments:

Natali, Aaron, & Boys said...

First class travel is the only way to go! I am spoiled though thanks to Aaron!!!

jody said...

id the planes? this is very close to a nerd blog.

*ethan* said...

ya i know what they are, one was a delta one was Northwest air.....i'm good


nan you 1st class snob!

Tanya said...

Ha ha! Jodi is so funny!

First class? Wouldn't know...

jody said...

You have loved airplanes since you were little my airplane nut.

Ashley said...

I wouldn't know the first class lifestyle.....