Alex celebrated his 7th birthday this past week!
These past 7 years have sure gone by fast! Alex had a great day. Thanks to everyone for the calls and gifts. What a sweetheart he is!

A few hours old. Look at all that hair!

A happy 1 year old!

At 2 years old hockey was his passion..

It was virtually impossible
to get him out of his hockey gear!

The cute 3 year old!

Learning to skate at 4.

Alex and E flew by themselves
to Billings to visit Tiger
and Grandma
when he was 5.

The strong 6 year old!

Happy 7th Birthday to a
brilliant boy!!
5 comments:
Look how cute you are Alex. You have grown so fast and are such a wonderful sweet boy. Tiger and I love you tons, especially your ears;)))) (You get those from Tiger you know)
did us mocking you last night spur you to do this blog?? i think so i love the pic of al jumping away from the water on the beach..... remember the time in florida when that wave crushed him in all of his cloths! ha funny for us, not him
Happy Birthday Alex. I can't find your gift card, that is why it is not in themai.....AH!!!! It will get to you SOON!
happy birthday big AL>.....we love you bud. that was funny when the wave crashed down on him in Florida
Alex - I hope you had a very happy birthday! I loved looking at all your pictures. We miss you!
Post a Comment