
As we were driving home E said, "What's
for dinner?" I asked him what he wanted to have.
He replied, "I'll cook!"
Okay, great!
He got home and with the help of his Sous Chef Peyton
whipped up delicious scrambled eggs,
Canadian bacon, and toast.
It was absolutely delicious!
Even D and P who don't usually
eat scrambled eggs ate them!
I love the age E is right now. He loves to help and
is a wonderful helper to me!!
8 comments:
holy cow, Ethan is TALL!!!! And a great cook. very nice.
please ask E if he can be here by 8 tomorrow morning. our kids love scrambled eggs. he is the best boy!
Oh Ethan, You are getting so big and grown up. You cook and play with your brothers and are such a good helper. You are the best!!!!
How did you get so tall and your hair is long. It reminds me of your Dad and I think you have the bushy Schofield hair that just springs from your head. Look at Uncles..Chewy. Love you big guy.
me and e have the same looking hair..... nice
E you are the best. Scrambled eggs and canadian bacon is one of my favorite meals! We can't wait to see you in a few weeks!
Way to go E! Can Chef E come stay with me when Neena goes out of town? Rick hungry.
How nice! You are such a lucky mom! Thanks again for the Zoom!! :)
new post please
Post a Comment