This book is a favorite at our house.

Alex first started checking the Pigeon books out
from the library during kindergarten. This past week
as I was putting the boys to bed I read them this book.
Drew absolutely loved it! Consequently we've been reading
it every night before he goes to bed. Well, last night
I started reading and Drew said, "Let me do it."
He recited the entire book word for word.
It was adorable!
Now for your enjoyment......
from the library during kindergarten. This past week
as I was putting the boys to bed I read them this book.
Drew absolutely loved it! Consequently we've been reading
it every night before he goes to bed. Well, last night
I started reading and Drew said, "Let me do it."
He recited the entire book word for word.
It was adorable!
Now for your enjoyment......
6 comments:
HOW CUTE IS THAT. GREAT IDEA TO HAVE HIM READ THE BOOK TO US.
THANKS FOR READING ME THAT STORY DREW, I'VE HAVEN'T SEEN THAT BOOK BEFORE. YOU ARE THE CUTEST.
GRANDMA
I love this post. It is so very cute.
Good job Drew.
We have a pigeon book about eating a hot dog. I didn't know there were more pigeon books.
Drew,
Thank you so much for the bedtime story. Rick and I really liked it. You are a great reader and we miss you.
Love you!
Neana and Rick
p.s. that is a great story, it put us right to zzzzzz......
we like that book around here too. i like the illustrations. drew is getting too big!!
Drew,
Nate, Ella, and even Dylan are listening to you read this fun book over and over again. They laugh and laugh. Thanks for reading it to us!!
Hi Natali,
I have your name for the halloween swap and I wanted to let you know your package went out today. It should be there in a week (we are in Iowa). I hope you enjoy.
My 3 year old LOVES this whole series of books - they are such funny books! He loves the hot dog one - it has the best line about chicken - you must find it at the library!
Post a Comment