
One of my favorite memories of autumn as a kid
was going to Silver Lake with my family.
We would drive up the canyon to the very top,
walk around the lake,
and then pick out a candy from the
ski store.
This year we decided to make this one
of our traditions and took the boys
to Silver Lake.

We had a wonderful time.
The boys loved it!
There is now a path that goes around the entire lake.
All the boys loved throwing
rocks into the lake,
watching the ducks,
seeing a beaver dam,
and seeing squirrels.
It was very peaceful, the weather was nice,
and we can't wait to go back
next fall.

was going to Silver Lake with my family.
We would drive up the canyon to the very top,
walk around the lake,
and then pick out a candy from the
ski store.
This year we decided to make this one
of our traditions and took the boys
to Silver Lake.

We had a wonderful time.
The boys loved it!
There is now a path that goes around the entire lake.
All the boys loved throwing
rocks into the lake,
watching the ducks,
seeing a beaver dam,
and seeing squirrels.
It was very peaceful, the weather was nice,
and we can't wait to go back
next fall.

6 comments:
What cute pictures...email them to me so I can have a copy! It looks like fall has fallen at Silver Lake so maybe an earlier trip for next year.
cool idea. i have no idea where silver lake is. cute pic of you and the boys.
I have never heard of Silver Lake....I LOVE the pictures. The one of the boys looks so sweet and personal.
What a beautiful place! Those pictures are so pretty! I wish we lived closer to the mountains. I miss them so much.
And we all wish we lived closer to those boys.
Ethan has a new doo.
I heart Silver Lake! Picking out the candy was always my favorite part when I was little! Looks like you had a great time! I wish we could have been there!
Love you all!!
Post a Comment