


Yesterday was such a nice General Conference Sunday. Anne forwarded us a Conference Activity Packet. It had over 32 activities to keep the boys busy. Ethan and Alex actually watched the entire morning session! Alex's favorite activity was the color the tie. There was a picture of each member of the First Presidency and the Quorum of the Twelve next to a tie. When they spoke Alex would color in what their tie looked like. I was really impressed with how well they all paid attention. Aaron and I actually got to listen. What a nice Sunday!
5 comments:
I am loving all the posts. I get to see the boys do all sorts of things.
I also love a good conference weekend. It seems to be so hit and miss. Crewe kept coming in the front room and would say, "Prophet again?"
So Cute!! I wish I had some pictures to color during conference!
My friend forwarded the packets to us, so we had them too. I was suprised how much Ella and Nate actually used them! And - of course - Nate's favorite was the tie coloring too!!
I love that we can record and watch conference now right in our homes. It makes it so much more convienent.
can you forward me the packets? what a good idea.
I think Bishop needs the packet too
Post a Comment