Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Delicious Caramel Apples



Yummy, delicious caramel apples. We decided to try making homemade caramel apples with our very own, home grown, apples. We had such a fun time.
All of the boys took turns making their own apple.



Now for the Schofield Caramel Apples....

Alex took one bite and one of his baby teeth is now much looser than it was. I don't think he'll be eating anymore caramel apples for awhile.

6 comments:

*ethan* said...

those look so delicious!!! i was just thinking we need to make some of those. yummmmmm.

{natalie} said...

that was me nat, not ethan. dang it. on the last post too!

Tanya said...

For some reason Ella thinks it is hilarious that Peyton is taller than everyone else in that picture.

Those caramel apples look good enough to sell. Too bad you are not here. We are having a yard sale on Saturday and I bet the boys would make a killing off those yummy things!!

Can caramel apples be mailed?? ;)

Ashley said...

I am this close -to jumping in the car and coming there. I need alittle fall in my life.

jody said...

What cute boys and the apples look delicious!! I am sure they would rival Brockels. Yes, I was wondering also ...can caramel apples be mailed???

The Persson's said...

I want some of those apples! They look so good!!!! Great job guys! We love you and miss you like crazy