
Aren't these boys just the cutest!



All ready for apple pie, apple crisp, caramel apples, etc. I can't wait!
Now whenever the boys are hungry they just head outside and pick an apple off one of the trees. Well, you know the saying....An apple a day keeps the doctor away. With the cold weather we're having we definitely want to take advantage of that!
6 comments:
I didn't remember that you had an apple tree. Then it hit me, "It's aaron. Of course!" Plus I remember him carrying around that tree book FOREVER discussing what to order.....
I would LOVE an apple tree. We have an apriot tree (but what kind of pie can you make with that) and all the green grapes you can handle.
Wow look at all the apples. AC should be in heaven making his apple pie and crisp. Sounds so good. Very cute pictures of your men. Hope Ethan is feeling better. You need to be feeding apples to all every day so the dr. can stay away.
mark me down for an aaron schofield apple pie!
mmmmmmm. Yummy! Apple pie is one of my favorites! You guys have a ton of apples.
Hope Ethan is doing better!
I'm so jealous of the cold weather.
I am now a huge carmel apple kick. I NEEED to make them now!!!
aar looks like he's posing for his senior picture by that tree!! those apples look so good. send a pie our way!!
Post a Comment