Sunday, September 12, 2010

Photo shoot scouting in AF Canyon

I decided that today we needed to get ready for a fall family photo. Last year we were too late, the colors had changed. So I decided that today we'd as a family go scout out some locations for next weeks photo shoot. Here are some iPhone 4 photo candidates! I'd like to point out that Peyton was clean when we left the house. He is a dirt magnet! Enjoy!



6 comments:

{natalie} said...

The drought has ended!!

I can't wait to see the finished pics. The scenery and family are beautiful.

Ashley said...

YAY. A post. I love it. Great pictures.

Sally and Paul said...

Lovely pictures, you have a handsome family.

jody said...

Hey love the post the fam and the pictures anxious to see the finished project

Anonymous said...

Hooray for the update!!! Excited to see the pictures.
-T

Tanya said...

Love it Natali! Miss you guys!!