Pey went to fly model airplanes
with Aar the other day.
I think we may have a budding cinematographer on our hands.
I love his narration!
Blogger may cut off the video on the right side, click on the video itself and you can watch the full thing at Youtube.
with Aar the other day.
I think we may have a budding cinematographer on our hands.
I love his narration!
Blogger may cut off the video on the right side, click on the video itself and you can watch the full thing at Youtube.
5 comments:
Get the boy a tripod but I do love the commentary
Very nice... I think Aaron has found a perfect match with pey
Hey love the new background!
1. very funny that P has to be paid to video
2. love the "my arms hurt!"
3. and the huffing and sighing from P
4. that little voice is so cute.
love the video, good job p and aar
Good job Peyton!!!!
Post a Comment