Very nice work boys!!!
way to save the day Al! Great game guys - i wish I could have seen it live! :)
AWESOME GAME!! You guys will be playing for the same NBA team someday! Come help Nate work on his layup. Can't wait to see ya'll. :)
Hey, all you need is one more boy to have your own Schofield basketball team. Great job E and A!
I can't believe I didn't get the ball.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Very nice work boys!!!
way to save the day Al! Great game guys - i wish I could have seen it live! :)
AWESOME GAME!! You guys will be playing for the same NBA team someday! Come help Nate work on his layup. Can't wait to see ya'll. :)
Hey, all you need is one more boy to have your own Schofield basketball team. Great job E and A!
I can't believe I didn't get the ball.
Post a Comment