Monday, February 15, 2010

Greens, Blues, and Even a Black

We had a fabulous time skiing at Brighton today!
All the boys did great!
We skiied Magestic first. Everyone had fun, but P was a little timid.
The boys were tired of skiing the same lift,


so Aar and the big boys headed off to Snake Creek.


E and Alex have become quite the skiiers!


P and I headed over to Explorer to give P a few confidence building runs.
We met for lunch where P informed us he was ready to ski with the boys.
We all headed to Snake Creek and even ran into some friends of ours.
We did a couple of runs with them before they headed to lunch.
Drew worked on his turns and P became quite the speed demon.
So much so that we skiied some blues.
I love that everyone loves skiing and we can do this as a family!


Aar and Drew had to try the Milly Express before we left.
Little did I know that part of the run was a black diamond.
Aar said Drew was a pro.
He was so proud that he skiied a black diamond!
All the boys did great!
We had such a fun day!


5 comments:

jody said...

That is so cool! Good job boys we are excited to go ski with you. We loved the video too. Looks like we have some future ski patrol people.
Tiger and Grandma

Sally and Paul said...

That is so cool that you all could go together! I loved the video! Yeah guys!!!

Tanya said...

Oh man, what a dream. That looks like so much fun. I'm not at all surprised that boys are great at skiing.

{natalie} said...

i loved the video. kade and add want to go now. kade said, i want a lesson like the boys! very, very cool!!

Ashley said...

WOW!!! I don't like to ski black diamonds. Your boys ROCK!!! Very cool.