Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter

The boys had a great time
at the Easter egg hunt at Mimi and Papa's.
The boys officially have
male pattern blindness when it comes to finding
things.
It was hilarious!





Handsome Easter boys!




D was a little confused when I put on his "Easter outfit."
He told me,
This is no Easter outfit! This is a Sunday outfit!
Where is my Easter bunny suit?
You said I had a new Easter outfit.
NOT a Sunday outfit!

We made pork chops with apple stuffing,
Belize rice, and
roasted asparagus for dinner.
It was delicious!
It was fun having Mimi, Papa, T, and Rhett
over for dinner.
What a great Easter Sunday!

5 comments:

{natalie} said...

The boys look so handsome! How did the porkchops turn out? I hope they were good. Thanks for hanging out on Saturday, we love coming over.

Ashley said...

The boys look very cute. I love that you made the belize rice. Was it good? You better BEL-IIZED it.

jody said...

The pictures are darling!!! Send so I can have some printed please. I love the sweater vest!! Drew and the Easter bunny outfit story was very funny!!! Like he would wear a rabbit costume.

Tanya said...

Happy Easter! Everyone looks so great. I love D's confusion over the Easter outfit. Maybe I'll have to send him a big pink Easter suit like on A Christmas Story!!

The Persson's said...

So fun - wish we could have been there. I love that D wanted an Easter bunny suit. That's hilarious! Dinner sounds yummy too...I'm so hungry!