Friday, April 03, 2009

I never knew shooting my brother could be so much fun!

For my B-day my brother and family came over to spend some time. Ethan(my son) had the day before his B-day party with an Airsoft war. Uncle was intrigued, so out came the arsenal of Airsoft guns, AK-47, M-16(Full Auto), MP-5 (Full Auto), M9, Glocks, Uzi, Shotgun, and others. Uncle wondered if it hurt, not much I said as I shot him. :) Well, this appearantly got Uncle going. Watch for yourself, good times were had by all! Oh yes, Peyton decided to run too!!

4 comments:

Tanya said...

Happy Birthday Aaron! I hope it was a fun day. (I see it was for almost everyone there.)

jody said...

Holy Crap I hope no one saw you shooting at him, off you would go to the big house. Glad your bday was fun thought.

Ashley said...

sounds like a good birthday day to me

{natalie} said...

nan is an excellent shot FYI