Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Time Flies

I can't believe how fast time flies!
We bought our house 8 years ago.
We moved back from California 4 years ago.

And this cute, blonde, boy is going

to be 10 years old in 1 month!

Just yesterday Drew said to me,
Mom, I can't figure it out.
You're only 29,
but E is going to be 10.
I know he didn't come out when you were 19.
How does that work?
What a sweetheart to think I'm only 29!
All the other boys proudly tell everyone how
old I am. They need to learn a thing or two from D!

3 comments:

The Persson's said...

What a cute post! You and E are so young in that picture it looks like you are playing house! :) love you!

{natalie} said...

yes, you and i are the same age. sweet. it still freaks me out how the boys are growing so fast. time is flying.

jody said...

This is the second time I am trying to post. I think it might of had something to do with the word verification. ot was "shitin"
Anyway...what cute pictures! How can that darling little boy be almost 10 years old. We do love that little boy.