Tuesday, March 17, 2009

We're Back

7 suitcases unpacked and put away
10 loads of laundry done and folded,
but only 8 are put away :).
All worth the wonderful 7 day
Caribbean cruise!


Roatan, Hondurus


Spider monkeys
and a beautiful beach
.


Visiting the Mask, High, and Jaguar
Temples of
Belize were amazing.
Aar, E, Al, and D
hiked the 14 story High Temple.




Scuba diving in Cozumel was
breathtaking.
The boys insisted on Mexican
wrestling masks.



What better way to spend
a Saturday than on a beautiful

Bahama beach basking in the sun.



Thank you
Dane and Jody
for an amazing vacation
and many, many wonderful memories!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love all your pictures. it was a fun time, i'm glad we all went! and we are scuba masters! the picture of the temple is cool.

Ashley said...

Love your pictures. I do think the one of Nan and monkey needs to at least make it to your fridge :)

The Persson's said...

It looks like you had such a fun time! I miss you all!

jody said...

So glad you all enjoyed the trip. I thought it was outstanding. Loved your pictures! love you all and I think I am still rocking