Sunday, September 14, 2008

Surprise!

Neans was able to visit this weekend, so
we threw Mom a "surprise" birthday party!
T's house was decorated so cute!


Delicious cake from
Nothing Bundt the Cake.
Yummy!


It was fun to be together.
Although we missed Wong and Family,
Steve and Company,
the Ricker
and Jones.


Peyton helped Rhett blow out
his candle.
(Happy Birthday to Rhett tomorrow!)


After dinner and dessert
Rhett and the boys played football.
The boys would have played for
hours, but alas they have school
tomorrow.

Drew wanted to stay at T and Rhett's
for 10,000 days. He says,
I want everyone to live
right next door, so I can say,
Hey Ella want to play?


4 comments:

Eric said...

Is there another "Ricker" ou there?

The Persson's said...

I had so much fun with everyone - I am so sad that I have to leave! I love you guys! :)

Tanya said...

Ella says: Yes.

We want to move right next to you sooooooo bad!!!!!!!!!!!!
You gals are all so pretty. Don't forget us lonely Texas. Deep in the heart of Texas. boo hoo.

{natalie} said...

happy birthday myrna! that cake looks delicious!