I love all the old pictures. Rich and I both still call him Baby E in reference. He is such a beautiful baby.
So cute! When I am in UT this week I will try to get him back on "the Schedule" :) ha ha
"E" is such a great kid!! He was a darling baby and cute big boy now.Cute pictures!!
love that E. no longer the baby E for sure. he cracks me up with the "uhhh voice" (you know the impression nan)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love all the old pictures. Rich and I both still call him Baby E in reference. He is such a beautiful baby.
So cute! When I am in UT this week I will try to get him back on "the Schedule" :) ha ha
"E" is such a great kid!! He was a darling baby and cute big boy now.
Cute pictures!!
love that E. no longer the baby E for sure. he cracks me up with the "uhhh voice" (you know the impression nan)
Post a Comment