
What a fun weekend we had! Aar's whole family was in town for Kristina's reception. It was great seeing relatives we haven't seen in a long time. A big thanks to Uncle Wimp, Layne, and Dane for all their hard work! Thanks to Jody for the new towels :) ! What a wonderful weekend! It is very quite around here now. For in depth details visit here, here, and here.
5 comments:
I love the picture!!
I love the family pic! So cute! It sounds like you had a blast with all that family in town!
that picture of the family is cute. i think he got some really good shots of everyone.
What a cute post. I love the family picture! I am in the process of ordering a few pics now. And glad you like the towels;)))
Hey what is your email? Our house warming party is on the 25th of oct - that night! make sure to come!
Post a Comment