So Aaron built a new computer this week and found some old photos. I especially like the ones from our first trip to Italy in 1998. It was a blast from the past. The high waisted pants are the best!
Those pics are awesome! The old school high waisted chinos are fantastic! I would mention how young you look - but I think that has been covered! :) Let's go to Italy again! It would be fun to go with the Ric! I'm working on my airline miles!
somehow i posted the same comment twice. sorry. i keep coming back to see the doorway picture. i love it. those pants are so big on you. seriously though, let's go to Italy!
10 comments:
Those pics are the bomb! SO CUTE!
To do the the "I'm holding the leaning tower of Pisa" correctly, you need to bend a little and look strained. A rookie mistake.
So Dane is trying to be me. Not a rookie mistake you are just a buff woman,especially with the tiny waist.
I think we should go to Italy again.
Very fun pictures.
How old are you? 14?
very fun pictures?
so aaron took a the pics uh?? you look like your parents need to sign a permission slip for you to go on that trup
i LOVE The one of you in the doorway. it's one of my favs of you. #1 is the white jeans and keds. hehe.
ps let's go to italy.
Wow, Italy is gorgeous. You look so cute! Love the outfits!!
Those pics are awesome! The old school high waisted chinos are fantastic! I would mention how young you look - but I think that has been covered! :) Let's go to Italy again! It would be fun to go with the Ric! I'm working on my airline miles!
somehow i posted the same comment twice. sorry. i keep coming back to see the doorway picture. i love it. those pants are so big on you. seriously though, let's go to Italy!
Post a Comment