E had his first football game Saturday.
They lost a heartbreaker right at the end
14 - 12.

(E is the 4th from the left.)
His team played well.
They even had cheerleaders.
E wasn't too thrilled about it though.
His comment,
Last year Coach said no cheerleaders
because they would be distracting.
That is exactly what they were today...
DISTRACTING!
I thought they were quite cute.

He's very serious about football.
He brought home his play book.
As he looked through it he
made sure that no one could see it.
I asked him if I could see it.
He quickly responded,
No Mom! You may tell the other team our plays!
7 comments:
That is hillarious that E won't let you see the play book...so serious about football - I love it. I bet he plays for the PATRIOTS when he gets older! :) hahaha
I want to see the play book....maybe when I am in UT E can show me his moves.
good of E not to trust you nan!!!
I think that is so funny that he wouldn't let you see the play book or ME who lives in MT. He is a serious player. Now what is up with cheerleaders? No wonder the team was distracted with cute girls on the sidelines.
Oh we love that boy!
E is such a football stud. i love when he showed me his room and he was like, "sorry, my pads are everywhere!" he's going to be awesome!
Ethan, you are such a stud!! I can't wait for this Saturdays game!!
E! You are such a great athlete!! We wish we could see some of your games. Make sure your mom posts some video so we can see some of your sweet skills. Good job protecting the playbook. You never know who's eyes are wandering out there. That's serious dedication.
We're cheering from you over here in TX!! Go E!!
Post a Comment