Monday, August 25, 2008

First Day of Kindergarten

It's so hard to believe that
today was D's 1st day
of Kindergarten!

He was so excited to walk with the boys to school!
When we got to school, the Cedar Ridge Cougar
was waiting to welcome him.

His teacher is Mrs. Terry.
She was Alex's teacher.  She is amazing!

Drew was so excited, but a little nervous.


Peyton and I were sad to drop D off,
but the PTA sponsored a
BOO HOO Breakfast for the parents.


When Peyton and I picked
D up all his nervousness was gone.


He had a great day!


5 comments:

Ashley said...

So EXCITING!!!! Growing up....

The Persson's said...

Drew is such a cute Kindergartener!!! Funny how their mascot is a cougar...very suspicious...seems subliminal to me...

Natali, Aaron, & Boys said...

Drew, I'm so proud of you!!! I can't wait to hear how tomorrow goes!!!

{natalie} said...

holy cow, you only have one boy not at elementary nan. crazy. drew is such a handsome boy.

Tanya said...

yummy skittles!! That makes for a great first day for sure!! Great job Drew!!! Kindergarten is such a big deal. WE know you'll do great!