Monday, August 18, 2008

First Day of School

Handsome E just
before he left for his first day of 4th grade.


Cute Alex
before his first day of 2nd grade.

Of course this morning
I had to wake D and P up
to walk the boys to school.
E's teacher is Mrs. Young.
Alex's is Mrs. Smith.


The boys both reported a 
very good first day!
I can't believe I have a 4th and 2nd grader!

6 comments:

*ethan* said...

4th grader, 2nd grader..... you're old.


young and smith... some good generic mormon names


those boys are getting so big

The Persson's said...

Is it already the 1st day of school??? I can't believe how fast time flys...they are so OLD, yet Nanny, you are still so young.'
How did you manage that one?

Does Drew start kindergarten this year or am I getting ahead of myself?

{natalie} said...

when does drewy start? they are so handsome!! fourth grade wow, i remember 4th grade, we had our classroom downstairs instead up of upstairs and my teacher was really nice.

jody said...

It was so fun to see the you all. We love those boys tons. Tiger loved trying to trick Al with the math quiz. MIT here he comes. E a 4th grader football boy. I too can remember 4th grade. You know you could home school the boys and they would be ready for BYU soon;)))

Tanya said...

Woah. Those boys are good lookin'!!!! Glad to hear they had a great first day!!

Ashley said...

What they are WAY to old!!! A 4th grader is like a real person.

Good looking boys!