Monday, June 30, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Peyton had a great 3rd birthday!
He chose everything.  At first
he wanted an elephant party with a
doughnut cake.  However,
when we got to the party store
he changed his mind.

He chose a Choo Choo Train
party and

a baseball cake with
a choo choo train candle.


Look who's definitely a
big boy!

6 comments:

The Persson's said...

P-Pot,

You are such a cute Birthday boy! I can't believe you are getting so big! You are so funny and I want you to tell me more stories about the adventures of MingLu in timeout! I love you P - I hope you had a very happy 3rd birthday!

Love,
Neana

PS - Captain Rick says Happy Birthday Soldier!

{natalie} said...

happy birthday P! thanks for having us to your party!! i can't believe he's 3 holy cow

Ashley said...

3 is a great year. We love you P. Happy birthday.

Tanya said...

Oh Peyton, Happy birthday!! You are getting so old! Wish we were there to celebrate with you.

You are the cutest 3 year old ever!

jody said...

Happy Happy Birthday Mr. P! We love you!!! Tiger and Grandma

Tanya said...

Also, we love the train/baseball cake! Great idea!