I love the haircut! If only i'd made it to Ut a little sooner I would've seen the outta control hair with my own eyes! I can't wait to see you all!
I loved the BIG hair, E. But the cool new cute is delightful.
I liked the big hair as he looked like Ralph but the new hair looks great...more like Fin.
was he wearing a helmet in that top pic?? lookin good
Love it!! E's a stud whatever he does.
i love the new cut E. you are such a grown up boy. we love you!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love the haircut! If only i'd made it to Ut a little sooner I would've seen the outta control hair with my own eyes! I can't wait to see you all!
I loved the BIG hair, E. But the cool new cute is delightful.
I liked the big hair as he looked like Ralph but the new hair looks great...more like Fin.
was he wearing a helmet in that top pic?? lookin good
Love it!! E's a stud whatever he does.
i love the new cut E. you are such a grown up boy. we love you!
Post a Comment