Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Happy 9th Birthday! I can't believe it's been 9 years. 
The time has gone by so quickly!
Here are 9 things we love about you...

1 Your sense of humor.
You still giggle about throwing
Buffalo Chips at Tiger and
the stinky pool at Yellowstone!


2 You love to travel.
You've been to MANY places
and been on hundreds
of airplane rides.
You love seeing new places.

3 You are a wonderful
big brother!
Your younger brothers
adore you!
You are a wonderful example
for them!


4 You are my #1 helper!
You make life
so much easier!



5 You are always so
happy and cheerful!
You are so much
fun to be around!


6 You are a great friend
to everyone!



7 You are extremely smart
and a very hard worker.
Right now you say
you're going to be
a dentist or a surgeon
when you grow up.


8 You are a great athlete.
You love FOOTBALL, basketball,
riding your bike and scooter, 
and swimming.



9 You make everyone
around you smile!

We love you E!  Happy Birthday!!!

6 comments:

Ashley said...

I love E.

I love this post.

I love all the cute pictures of E.

Happy Birthday Buddy. We kept trying to all get together to call you yesterday but out timing was SO OFF. We will call today. Happy birthday

{natalie} said...

hi E happy birthday. maybe we can come up today and give you your gift! where are the pics of the helmet hair??

The Persson's said...

E - I hope you had a very happy birthday! We love you and I hear that hair is OUT OF CONTROL!!!

p.s. I left you a message on the answering machine yesterday...did you get it?

jody said...

We love you too!!!! Big hair and all.

I haven't seen several of those pictures before so it was fun to see you grow up in the pictures.

We love that you are like a St Bernard and lovable, smart, and lots of fun.

Tanya said...

E, you do make everyone smile!

I too love the way this post lets us see all the pictures of him growing up. He was such an adorable little boy. And he's now such a stud!

Sally and Paul said...

Happy Birthday, E. Wow,it seems like just yesterday we first met you at Uncle Ethan and Natalie's wedding!
Will you come swimming again this summer???
Grammy Hemingway