1. Fudgee-O's - Double Stuff please. Why aren't these things in America?
2. Tim Horton's - Now only if it could reach past boarder states and make it Utah, I would a happy, happy man, 50 Kilos heavier but happy.
3. Popcorn Salt - I love all the flavors.
4. Wunderbars - For that matter any Canadian Candy, why can't Hershey understand I DON'T LIKE WAX in my Chocolate!!!
5. Funny coloured Money - I love being able to tell how much money you have by looking in your wallet, now only if the US would clue into this one.
6. Unnecessarily adding the letter u to words like labour or colour and for that matter pronouncing process PROcess or sorry SOOREE or calling the letter Z ZED.
7. Canadian Movie ratings - Each province has its own movie ratings and they usually let me see movies I can't see down here due to the dreaded "R" rating. Thank you Canada for your "14" rating.
8. I used to love Canada for shopping, even with the GST you could get some deals, but with the weak US dollar stuff in Canda is WAY expensive. I mean honestly, who is going to pay $40 CAD ($41 US) for a DVD.
9. NEW FAVOURITE TREAT - Joe Louis or to be more precise a SUPER Joe Louis. Imagine a giant Hostess Ho-Ho but not rolled up and more like a Ding Dong. Thank you Jason, why didn't you tell me sooner about these things?!?!?!
In any case I enjoyed my visit to Canada this last week, but I'm glad to be home. Here are some photos of the West Edmonton Mall since I was stuck in Edmonton all day Friday. I didn't really buy anything as I couldn't afford it on my measly US salary. But just remember this is a MALL that has the following:
- Indoor water park
- Mini golf
- Ice Skating
- Submarines (no longer working)
- Sea Lion Show
- A petting Zoo.
- An Amusement Park with two roller coasters, one with a triple loop.
- A Casino
- Bungee jumping, indoors mind you.
- Ferarri's for sale
- And at least 3 Adult Sex shops, no I did not go in. :)










BTW, the Poutine was yummy but made the fries soggie after a while, so eat fast!!
7 comments:
A great post and very informative. Loved the pictures. Do you remember going to the Edmonton Mall when you were a kid? We have pictures of you coming out of water tube. It was the first water park we had ever been to and very fun.
So the gravy for the fries was it kind of like having chili fries?
I too like the colored money and I like the adding the "u" to words Eh!
Be sure and take your long johns with you for this next week so you don't freeze.
eeeewwww sick you're 1/32 canadian, gross
and the worst kind of canadian, french
OH CANADA!!! HAHA i remember when you found out you were Canadian - could it even have been FRENCH-Canadian?? Haha let the canadian goodtimes roll.
ps i too LOVE the fudge-o's:)
How are you 1/32 Canadian? If anything you're part Indian. Chippawa?
I am not Canadian so please explain.
I want to live by that mall!!
Wait, what? You were in a mall with all that stuff for sale and Troy didn't get a call? He's going to feel unlouved.
Post a Comment