Oh the pictures are so cute. They look great in their sweater shirts. Ethan's has big hair! I need a print of both of them. Could you please send the pics to my Costco account or just order me the prints and send them to my costco. I need new pictures for the frig;))))
8 comments:
Oh the pictures are so cute. They look great in their sweater shirts. Ethan's has big hair!
I need a print of both of them. Could you please send the pics to my Costco account or just order me the prints and send them to my costco. I need new pictures for the frig;))))
They look so stinking cute. I bought Crewe the same sweater as Ethan.Lucky guy! Very very cute. I would love a copy.
the boys are getting so big i can't believe it! They are so cute and I love them all!
p.s. ethan's hair is OUTTA CONTROL!
I LOVE THOSE BOYS!! So handsome! I'm stealing those pictures.
p.s. ethan's hair IS OUTTA CONTROL! He's too cool!
i love their outfits. E is going to regret that hair when it's on his wedding video!!!! love you cute boys
no b-day post for aar?
those are some handsome boys
Peyton is too cute in that picture!
Post a Comment