
Drew got a Fisher Price digital camera for Christmas. Let's just say by Christmas afternoon he'd taken close to 400 pictures. Here is Christmas Day by Drew.....
Pictures of my boys...

Ethan playing PSP and

Alex got the coolest Bumblebee
Transformer! I need some
Transformers for my birthday!!!

Dad is transforming him from a car
to a Transformer.

Nobody can come
into my room!
Only me!

That's a Transformer
I drew and taped
to my door.

My clean room!

My Christmas tree. Mom tried to take
it down, but I won't let her.
I'll never take it down!

I like Bumblebee!

Neana is silly!

Rhett...
We had fun playing with the
"animals!"

Good picture! That is so funny
of my foot!

Captain Ric giving the points!

Hi Peyton! I'm teaching him
how to be nice and not mean!

A self portrait by Roo
That's me when I don't
have any eyes or nose!

I miss my cousins!

Now it's time to relax in
a nice machine bath!
7 comments:
Lets not forget the Rubber Duckys, Laptop, DVD player, Cell Phone, Fax machine, toy boats, bath bombs, bottled water, some snacks, I-pod and a snorkel. Be sure to allocate at least a couple hours or so for a proper soak.
How cute are you Drew. Good job on the pictures and what a hit your camera has been, very fun. You really scored big time.
Love you big guy.
What a photographer! And only 4.... a see a future for drew.
Drew you are such a cutie! I am very impressed with your camera skills.
drew, awesome pictures! kade wants to know when you can play w/him
Drew, thanks for taking so many great pictures of your Christmas day for us who could not be there!!! We miss you tons.
Ella was very sad when we took down our tree, too.
Post a Comment