Wednesday, January 09, 2008
My Personal Chefs
Monday afternoon E told me, "Mom, I'm cooking dinner tonight. How do I set the oven?" Did I hear him right? Why yes I did. Right at 4:50, E started cooking. He made honey barbeque chicken wings, pineapple, and strawberry lemonade. Delicious! Tuesday night Alex came up to me and said, "Hey Mom. Remember I'm making dinner tonight." Alex made spinach ravioli, garlic bread, carrots, and strawberry lemonade. He did a great job! As we were driving home this evening Drew said, "Mom remember I'm making chicken nuggets tonight." As we pulled into the driveway, he noticed that his best friend was home. "Mom go ahead and make the chicken nuggets. I'm going to Jaxon's!" Two out of three isn't bad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
what a cute story! :) Those boys are so sweet! How do they know how to cook like that? I laughed so hard when I read about Drew headin for the hills....Hilarious!
Wow, what good boys!! I hope I have kids like that someday.
Impressive. Very impressive. When will they be at my house????
that sounds wonderful. i'm glad they are taking care of you
Ha ha! Drew is so funny!! Wow, those meals are more elaborate than the ones I make!! What do I need to do to get my kids in the kitchen?? Ella sits at the table and yells to me, "Waiter?? where is my water??"
(No, I don't get it for her.)
How cute is that!
Next time we are down hook us up with the cooks.
Post a Comment