




I meant to post this before our vacation, but didn't have time. Drew was so excited to start preschool. (He is going to the same preschool he went to last year.) I'm not quite sure how Peyton felt about it though. Since the big boys have been in school Drew and Peyton have become inseperable. They are constantly making up new games - comfy crib, rocket ship fire truck bed, and race track. They pretty much play together all day long! Drew is so happy to be back in school. He loves seeing his friends and his teacher from last year. He really likes his new teacher, Teacher Charlotte. Being the independent guy that he is he loves having his "own" school to go to. Peyton is adjusting and loves it when it's time to pick up Drew Drew.
4 comments:
I'm so glad Drew is loving preschool. We miss you guys! I can't wait to see the Dinsey pictures. As soon as I get on the ball, I'll post some too.
Miss you guys!!
Preschool is wonderful. I think Drew is looking tall. Perhaps, taller than me? We must see each other soon before he is taller than Rich.
i agree, drew is looking like such a big boy. tell P he can hang out at our house!
Hey this is the first time I thought that Drew looks like big Al. Must be because he is in school and looking big. He is a dang cute boy.
Post a Comment