
The world premiere of High School Musical 2 was last night and the boys absolutely loved it. (Let's be honest, I did too :)!) Every time they would start singing Peyton would yell, "Alex! Song, dance!" Alex, Drew, and Peyton practically danced the entire show. It was hilarious! Ethan and I enjoyed watching all the boys dance moves. Peyton would get so upset when the songs would end. He would say, "More songs," until another song came on. I definitely think we'll have to get the soundtrack!
4 comments:
i have never seen high school musical so I didn't catch high school musical 2
me neither, i don't know why...i'm usually up for musicals. i will have to borrow your copy of #1
I haven't seen them either - I've only seen Al and Drew dance and sing along. I can't wait for the next time I'm in UT - we can have a musical marathon! :)
My friend's husband just had a HSM2 birthday party. No kidding. Everyone who came dressed up as a HSM2 character. Now that is dedication.
I've never seen the show myself, but must indeed.
Post a Comment