I always assumed personalized plates were really expensive here in Utah. Very few people have them, it's not like Montana were every single person has them because they are very economical and people from Montana think they are witty. As it turns out people from Utah just aren't as clever as people from Montana as the initial cost is half of Montana and yearly it is just $5 extra. So with my thinking cap on I came up with several clever ideas for new license plates for the new minivan. Unfortunately, Natali holds infinite veto powers on personalized plates. I did finally find one that resonated well with me and her. It shouldn't be too hard to guess. Here it is:


7 comments:
i still don't understand the would "war ealge" thing they're the tigers!!
i wish we had personalized plates!!
what's a war eagle??
i just had to ask my mom what war eagle is.... i don't get it either, Tigers?==war eagles.
ooh, ithink your plates should have said IM LDS 6
Yes since the school is in Alabama, so it is not supposed to make sense. Not to mention the whole school is rich in tradition and still they don't know where it came from. I recommend reading all about it at Wikipedia
Cool plates and no thanks on reading about the traditions of the folks in the South. It is a beautiful University but best of all I love their slow southern drawl. Very easy to sound like you are from the south. So "Waulll Mart Shauppers, you'll car is reddy"
war eagle
Post a Comment