




Peyton turned 2 years old yesterday! It is so hard to believe. However, he loves being a big boy. He has been potty trained for almost a month now. He even stays dry during naps and through the night. He speaks in sentences and has the cutest inflections! He was very specific on his birthday party. He wanted a "ham and doughnut party." He loved his "ham party." Yesterday we went to Build a Bear and he picked a puppy. We love our Peyton!
7 comments:
Hey a new blog...good job.
Happy Birthday big boy! You are so cute and we love you. Love your donut cake and know that you liked the hammmm. Hard to believe that you are 2, how did you get so big so fast? You come to Montana and see Grandma and Tiger.
so stinkin cute. 2 YEARS OLD!!!!! WOW now, if I can only mail the gift that I bought 2 weeks ago....grrr.
haapy birthday, P!!
P - You are the cutest! i miss you already and I hope you had a very happy birthday! We love you!
that P is such a stud!
The morning after P's Birthday party he came down stairs saying "party"............"ham"........."party"..........."ham"............Party.............."ham"....... needless to say, i think he really liked his Ham(said with an English accent) and donut Party.
The Ricker
oh that P loves his hammmm. and i love the donut cake, it's awesome! so schofield of him to want donuts!! we love that P
I am so glad we were there for the party!! Peyton is such a cutie!
Post a Comment